There'll Be Peace When You Are Done: Actors and Fans Celebrate the Legacy of Supernatural
Paperback – May 5, 2020
Fifteen years. Two brothers. Angels and demons. A story like no other. And one of the most passionate fan bases of all time.
There’ll Be Peace When You Are Done: Actors and Fans Celebrate the Legacy of Supernatural is an emotional look back at the beloved television show Supernatural as it wraps up its final season after fifteen unprecedented years on air.
With heartfelt chapters written by both the series’ actors and its fans—plus full-color photos and fan illustrations—There’ll Be Peace When You Are Done traces Supernatural’s evolution, the memorable characters created by its writers and brought to life by its talented actors, and the many ways in which the show has inspired and changed the lives of both its viewers and cast.
Both a celebration of Supernatural and a way of remembering what made it so special, this book is a permanent reminder of the legacy the show leaves behind and a reminder to the SPN Family to, like the series’ unofficial theme song says, “carry on.”
Including contributions from:
- Jared Padalecki (“Sam Winchester”)
- Jensen Ackles (“Dean Winchester”)
- Richard Speight, Jr. (“Gabriel”)
- Andrea Drepaul (“Melanie”)
- Carrie Genzel (“Linda Bloome”/”Linda Berman”)
- Julie McNiven (“Anna Milton”)
- Tahmoh Penikett (“Gadreel”)
- Shoshannah Stern (“Eileen Leahy”)
- Brendan Taylor (“Doug Stover”)
- Lauren Tom (“Linda Tran”)
- And many more, including a special message from Mischa Collins ("Castiel")
Edited by Lynn S. Zubernis, a clinical psychologist, professor, and passionate Supernatural fangirl, There’ll Be Peace When You Are Done is the ultimate send-off for this iconic show that has touched and changed the lives of so many fans across all walks of life.
About the Author