Title: The Fuss-Free Toddler Cookbook: Mealtimes Made Easy with Healthy Recipes for the Whole Family
One meal for the whole family―the ultimate toddler cookbook for picky eaters
Family meals with a picky toddler can be more food fights than fun―or the same five foods on repeat. Your days as a short order cook are over with The Fuss-Free Toddler Cookbook. This family-friendly toddler cookbook is your guide to delicious meals with simple adaptations that will please the little ones and the big ones.
Learn how a toddler can love the same foods that adults do just by changing a few simple things like cutting a tomato into a heart, or blending a chunky soup into a smoother one. In addition to tons of fun recipes, you’ll find great suggestions in this toddler cookbook for including your kids in the cooking process to make dinnertime a true family event.
The Fuss-Free Toddler Cookbook includes:
- Toddlerize it―Simple tricks like resizing, reshaping, and adding or skipping certain ingredients will help little ones get interested and willing to try their food!
- “If all else fails”―For the times when nothing works, look for recipe tweaks that are sure to make any meal more appealing to your little one.
- Stress less―Let the tested advice and tips throughout the book help make your mealtimes more fun and build a lifetime of healthy eating habits.
Let The Fuss-Free Toddler Cookbook make your mealtimes easy, stress-free, and fun for the whole family.
- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (February 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646110056
- ISBN-13: 978-1646110056
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1
Author: Barbara Lamperti