Title: Intermittent Fasting for Women: Guidance and Meals Plans to Reset Your Metabolism and Lose Weight
Weight loss and a fresh metabolic start―a woman’s intermittent fasting guide
Fasting intermittently (taking scheduled breaks from eating) is a time-honored method of promoting balance in your body. This science-backed fasting guide is tailored to a woman’s physiology, giving you a healthy alternative to stressful and ineffectual diet practices. Far from depriving yourself, you’ll alternate periods of fasting and periods of nutritious eating to reset your metabolism―helping you lose weight, regulate your hormones, and slow down aging.
Learn about common fasting types and find out how the process affects the female body. Simple meal schedules created by an experienced registered dietitian get you started safely and effectively. Straightforward guidelines make it easy to establish a stable routine.
Some of the helpful features you’ll find inside:
- Ways to fast―Explore the different styles of fasting―intermittent, alternate day, and extended―and get help choosing the best method for your body.
- Dependable plans―Set yourself up for success with schedules for different fasting patterns, including meal suggestions and at-a-glance calendars.
- Refreshment included―Ease through long fasting periods with nourishing drink recipes for rich bone broth, fresh blended juice, boosted coffee brews, and more.
- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (January 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646111648
- ISBN-13: 978-1646111640
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1
About the Author
LORI RUSSELL, MS, RD, CSSD, has 12 years of experience as a dietitian, wellness coach, and personal trainer. She is the author of the 30-Day Whole Foods Cookbook and Meal Plan.