GMAT Official Guide 2020: Book + Online Question Bank
The only source of GMAT questions from past GMAT exams
GMAT Official Guide 2020 is the definitive study guide from Graduate Management Admission Council, the makers of the GMAT exam. It contains over 1,000 real GMAT questions from past exams with detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how to approach each question from the prospective of the test maker. You’ll also get access to the GMAT Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go – even when you’re not connected to the internet.
Prepare for test day with guidance on what is – and what isn’t – tested on the GMAT exam and personalize your own learning experience with the GMAT Official Guide 2020. Inside, you’ll find:
- An overview of the GMAT exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
- Over 100 more questions than included with the 2019 edition of this guide
- Detailed answer explanations for each exam question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty – easiest to hardest – to help focus your study
- Online access to all questions – plus additional Integrated Reasoning questions – via the GMAT Online Question Bank, where you can build your own practice sets and test your skills
Preparation pays off. Get the GMAT Official Guide 2020 and start studying today!
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT Online Question Bank and mobile app.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 250,000 times annually.