Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2019: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score
(Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher's Note: GMAC made minor changes to the GMAT (reducing the number of unscored research questions) after this book was sent to press. This change does not affect content or test strategies, but you can get the full story in your included online Student Tools.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
And with Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition, you'll get online access to exclusive premium student tools for an extra competitive edge:
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Bonus Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA, your career, writing winning essays, and more
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.