Title: Super Foods for Super Kids Cookbook:
50 Delicious (and Secretly Healthy) Recipes Kids Will Love to Make
Calling all super kids―dinner needs your help!
Pizza for breakfast? Nachos made from apples? There’s something delicious going on in the kitchen, and your mission is to find out exactly what it is―and learn how to make it yourself. Super Foods for Super Kids Cookbook is your sidekick on this cooking adventure.
This kids’ cookbook has cool kitchen tutorials that teach you how to read a recipe, talk like a chef, and safely use the tools needed to sizzle, chop, and simmer your favorite foods. With easy-to-read instructions and 50 recipes for yummy treats, snacks, and meals, you can whip up fun dishes like Out-Of-This-World Oatmeal Pancakes or Banana Sushi.
In Super Foods for Super Kids Cookbook, you’ll find:
- Charge your super power―Tap into your secret energy reserves with a guide to some of the best super foods you can eat, plus how you can easily add them to your favorite dishes.
- Sidekick ready―Each recipe will let you know when it’s time to call in your adult assistant for a little extra help making a tasty treat.
- Be a super food hero―Learn to identify healthy everyday foods and all the nutritional power they bring to the plate.
Put on your cape and get ready to make a super delicious meal with this kids’ cookbook!
Age Range: 8 - 12 years
Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (February 4, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641529008
- ISBN-13: 978-1641529006
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1
Author: Noelle Martin MScFN RD