2018 Nurse's Drug Handbook
The 2018 Nurse's Drug Handbook includes:
* Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
* Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
* Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
* Incompatibilities and contraindications
* Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
* Adverse reactions
* Nursing considerations, including key teaching points for patients
* Mechanism-of-action illustrations
* Warnings and precautions
New drugs include: bezlotoximab (Zinplava), brivaracetam (Briviact), daclizumab (Zinbryta), ixekizumab (Taltz), lixisenatide (Adlyxin), obiltoxaximab (Anthim), phentermine (Adipex-P), plecanatide (Trulance), prasterone (Intrarosa), and reslizumab (Cinqair).
About the Author
Founded in 1983, Jones & Bartlett Learning is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment, and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary education, post-secondary education, and professional markets. We develop educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement by combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven, and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today's instructors, students, and professionals.