Title: Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Healthy Recipes
The healthy deliciousness of Mediterranean fare, the convenience of slow cooking
The captivating flavors of Mediterranean food aren’t its only draw―the cuisine is packed with healthy ingredients like fresh produce, whole grains, and succulent seafood. With 100 set-it-and-forget-it slow cooker recipes, the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook lets you enjoy the benefits of a Mediterranean diet―no long prep time (or plane trip!) required.
In the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, you’ll learn the basics of cooking for a Mediterranean diet and explore a variety of flavors from Italy, Greece, Morocco, and more. The helpful tips and cooking guidelines in this slow cooker cookbook make preparing the recipes even easier.
Inside the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, you’ll find:
- 100 mouthwatering recipes―Savor Mediterranean-inspired foods like Shrimp Risotto, Chicken with Lemon and Artichokes, Lemon Olive Oil Cake, and more.
- Simple ingredients―The nourishing recipes in this slow cooker cookbook feature easy-to-find natural ingredients―nothing overly processed and no excessive additives.
- Low, slow cooking―Most dishes cook up in 6-8 hours, letting you go about your day stress-free; seafood and dessert recipes have a shorter cook time.
Now you don’t have to be in Rome to do as the Romans do―with the Mediterranean Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook, you can eat well every day in your own home.
- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (January 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641529407
- ISBN-13: 978-1641529402
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1
About the Author
SHANNON EPSTEIN is a full-time food and travel writer and the author of The Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook, the Low Sodium Slow Cooker Cookbook, and The Healthy Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook.