Title:The 30-Minute Low-FODMAP Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes to Soothe IBS and Other Digestive Disorders
A diet low in FODMAPs―the carbohydrates that cause excess bloating and gas―can help soothe your gut and relieve symptoms of IBS and other gastric problems. The 30-Minute Low-FODMAP Cookbook shows you how to cook and eat to avoid these irritating carbs without sacrificing flavor or spending hours in the kitchen.
Every low FODMAP recipe in this collection can be made in 30 minutes or less, and only requires about 10 basic ingredients. If you suffer from gut issues, this diet can put you on the path to natural, long-term relief. It’s easier (and tastier) than you think.
Learn what a FODMAP carbohydrate is and how avoiding them can help your digestion:
- Built for success―Helpful charts, lists, and nutrition information make it simple to whip up quick and delicious meals that will satisfy even the most sensitive stomach.
- What to choose, what to lose―Find out which delicious and gut-friendly foods to always keep on hand, and which to toss out.
- IBS relief and beyond―Eating a low FODMAP diet can help with a wide range of different digestive issues and discomforts.
- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (December 24, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641527196
- ISBN-13: 978-1641527194
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight:1
About the Author
COLLEEN FRANCIOLI is a certified nutritionist and cookbook author. She started FODMAPLife.com to help those with IBS learn how to choose the right foods and adopt a balanced mind-body approach to gut health. Colleen also has her own online school called The Low-FODMAP Diet Beginner’s Course, which features expert advice and guidance from FODMAP-trained dietitians.