We're so certain that SAT Total Prep offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
- More than 2,000 practice questions with detailed explanations, including a 500-item online Qbank
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- 4 Test Yourself sections — test-like practice on mixed topics to ensure you learn the material, unit by unit
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
- Publisher : Kaplan Test Prep (June 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1080 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1506282199
- ISBN-13 : 9781506282190
- Grade level : 10 - 12
- Item Weight : 3.66 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.38 x 2.6 x 10.88 inches