Title: Praying Women: How to Pray When You Don't Know What to Say
Do you ever find it hard to pray and don't know what to say? Prayer is one of the most powerful, life-changing things we will ever do, and yet we often struggle. It's hard to find the time. It's repetitive, we get distracted and sometimes even bored. And the answers often feel few and far between. The good news? There is a simple, powerful way to reignite your conversation with God.
In Praying Women, bestselling author Sheila Walsh shares practical helps directly from God's Word, showing you how to
- know what to say when you pray
- understand how to use prayer as a weapon when you are in the midst of a struggle
- pray as joy-filled warriors, not anxious worriers
- let go of the past and stand on God's promises for you now
Prayer changes you and it changes the world. You may have tried before, but if you're ready to start again in your relationship with God, let Sheila Walsh show you how to become a strong praying woman.
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Baker Books (February 4, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801078024
- ISBN-13: 978-0801078026
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1
Author: Sheila Walsh